I used to work for Procollect in 2015,... Today is 2/18/16 and I STILL have NOT RECIEVED MY W2 after SEVERAL CALLS of being transferred to voicemail. Then once I do speak to the managers.... NO ONE KNOWS WHat TO DO. One person says he can email me my W2,... Another guy say NO WE CANT DO THAT "you have to contact HR". Well HR NEVER CHWCK their messages. Here is the email: dsmithto gingold, llorente, me7 days agoDetailsBrandon Watson did not receive his W-2. Already called and spoke to someone in HR. Mr. Watson said he was told that the W-2 would be sent. This was on Monday. Mr. Watson has not seen the W-2 arrive. His phone number 469.443.2244 if someone would help.

Kind regards,

12170 N. Abrams Rd., Suite 100

Dallas, Texas 75243

www.procollect.com

Email: dsmith@procollect.com

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of procollect work experience from ProCollect and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants ProCollect to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ProCollect for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ProCollect?

Comments

Everett, Washington, United States #1338458

Very unprofessional company, untrustworthy, settled account but keep missing up credit report.

Bedford, Texas, United States #1280321

Try to contact the IRS

Irving, Texas, United States #1201537

Wow! I'm dealing with them now and they are very ***.